Tara Gaschler Salinas
I've spent the past 21 years representing consumers in bankruptcy and I can't imagine doing anything else! It creates such a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction in my professional life.
Having filed bankruptcy myself after uninsured medical treatment and credit card bills overwhelmed my young family, I understand the pain financial difficulties bring.
After seeing the struggles my clients were experiencing with student loans, I decided to expand my practice to include providing solutions to the crippling debt of federal and private student loans.
I seek to relieve the guilt, shame and self-doubt that threaten to overwhelm my clients. By guiding them through the options available and staying with them through each step of the process; I help to eliminate the stress and worry that can drown my clients.
My goal is to make your experience as easy as possible and create a firm foundation for you to begin with a fresh start!
B.A., Colorado State University, 1997
Certificate, London School of Economics, 1998
J.D., University of Colorado School of Law, 2001
Colorado Bar, 2001
Colorado District Court, 2002
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Colorado Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- Max Gardner's Bankruptcy Bootcamp (2008, 2009)
- Joshua Cohen's Student Loan Law Workshop (2018)
- Member Colorado Bankruptcy Local Rules Committee
- Sponsor Debtors' Counsel Listserv (212 members)
- Speaker for 70+ Legal Education seminars for organizations including:
Colorado Bar Association CLE
American Bankruptcy Institute
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
National Business Institute
Central & Eastern European Law Institute
Three published bankruptcy court decisions:
- In re Liehr, 439 BR 179 (10th Cir. B.A.P. 2010)
- In re Davis, 430 BR 902 (Bankr. D. Colo. 2010)
- In re Nelson, 408 B.R. 394 (Bankr. D. Colo. 2008)
Are you ready to end the sleepless nights and worry about your financial situation? The hardest part of filing bankruptcy is making the first call.
The relief you will feel after we talk is immediate and real.
I'm ready to help you!